Medicare made easy
Learn about your FOP and Aetna Medicare Advantage plan options
As you get close to choosing an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan offered by FOP and Aetna, you may have some questions about your health coverage through the program. So join us for a webinar or conference call to learn about your benefits from the comfort of your home. We will provide answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Our webinars, just for Medicare-eligible FOP retirees and their spouses, will cover topics such as:
- What you need to know about Medicare Advantage
- What plan options you have
- What cost savings are available with an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan
- How to use other plan extras available to you, such as SilverSneakers®, Resources For Living and more
- How to get help managing your health
In October and November, we’ll answer your questions during these webinars. Learn about your plan options from the comfort of your home.
- October 24, Noon - 1 p.m. ET
- November 4, Noon - 1 p.m. ET
If you prefer to just call in, follow these steps:
- Call us today to register: 1-800-307-4830 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
- When you register, you’ll get an access code to use. Write down your code for the day of the call.
- On the day of your webinar, dial the conference line at 1-855-982-6757. Then use the access code you received to connect to the audio.
To learn more about your plan options and enrollment, visit fop.aetnamedicare.com. Or just call us at 1-866-246-8060 (TTY: 711) between Monday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all time zones.
Our local contact for this plan is Steve Gervasio, Cell Number 484-904-5000