U.S. SECURITY CARE OPENINGS
Armed Positions Available
ARMED SCHOOL POLICE OFFICERS ($25/hour – Philadelphia, PA)
- Position is located in Northeast Philly.
- Patrols school facilities and grounds to prevent disruptive or illegal actions, access to restricted areas, theft or vandalism on an assigned or rotating shift.
- Performs a variety of assignments which can require being in a fixed location or a mobile unit or being exposed to uncontrolled and/or unpredictable conditions.
- Performs their duties in uniform or in plainclothes depending on the type of assignment.
Pay Rate: $25hr
As a part-time employee, you are also eligible for benefits that include medical, dental, etc.
Monday-Friday: 7:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-5:30pm
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle at the time of the appointment and during the tenure of employment;
- PA Lethal Weapons Training Act Certification (Act 235);
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 3 years of police experience;
- Weapons Qualification;
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and background proceedings;
- Must have or be able to obtain a Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151);
- Must have a high school diploma or GED;
- Knowledge of PA Laws & district policies;
- Minimum of 2 years of police experience;
- A working knowledge of office equipment;
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities;
- Current Act 34 and FBI Clearances as required by the laws of Pennsylvania, and any other clearances that may be required by law.
As a part time SPO with US Security Care you will receive paid training and sick time, free HR-218 yearly recertification and 401K.
John Walczak Chris Murray
Operations Manager Director of Operations